The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I agree with the last part

I wouldn't demonize v-games as much yourself. Yes, they don't serve much purpose besides entertainment and enjoyment, but that goes the same for a lot of downtime activities. What about movie buffs? I've seen people waste countless hours of their life just watching movies or tv shows. If you only watch 1 movie (2 hours lets say) that works out to be 5760 hours in 60 years and that number doubles and triples if you watch two or three movies a week.
What better things could you do with that time?

I know people who can't stand NOT having the tv on, and they waste far more precious time than I do with a few games.

The point is you can calculate the hours you've spent on any downtime activity to get a large number. How many hours of your life have you wasted just doing simply nothing and procrastinating? or twittering and facebooking trivial things? Or on the internet? is everything you do on the net productive or enhances your life? for most people I know, the answer would be no, unless they were lying to themselves.

So unless you're of the mentality that your should ALWAYS be doing something productive and never have downtime, I think you should go alittle easier on the games.

A good point is to make sure that our downtime activities don't become a lifestyle. If you can't stand not being away from the internet or you can't stand not having the comfortable glow of your tv on in the background, then you might wanna consider making some changes. Personally, I think it's visual mediums in general that seem to be the most addictive, not just the games. So it does become harder to work a balance, but if you're disciplined enough, it is quite possible.

Rantdog Clips Rantdog Clips

I can relate

I'm not a big movie person, but when I do indulge in a movie, I can only enjoy it by getting wrapped up in it. That means i can't be around people who wanna nit pick every single little thing in the movie as it's being played. So yeah, I can relate.

I thought the voice acting was great. it was funny. graphics were good. I liked it. Go Rantbo!

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Childish humor

I didn't crack a smile throughout the whole thing. If this was suppose to be funny, you could have fooled me. The humor seemed at the level of grad schoolers, and I may have laughed at it before I grew up. I honesly don't these kind of homoerotic jokes as anything but annoying and stupid.

JohnnyUtah responds:

I GUESS I FOOLED YOU THEN LOLOLOL

:: Smokin' Smokers :: :: Smokin' Smokers ::

Not that easy

I'm a non-smoker as well, and I agree that you shouldn't take someone's shit just because they're trying to quit smoking. However, it is not as simple as Foamy makes it out. Smoking can be one of the hardest things to quit. I heard it is as hard as heroine. It doesn't take as much will power to never start smoking as it does to quit. So to the calling people who try to quit but can't "weak willed" is alittle unjustified. Granted they're not the strongest of willed people, but "weak willed" is going alittle too far. Just my opinion.

Out of Sync Out of Sync

good reminder

I have a dog who's getting up there in the years, and this reminded me how short life is for dogs. It also made me regret the times where I should have spent more time with my dog. I feel the passage of time as one day when she feels it as a week. It is something that I should have always kept in mind, but didn't. Anyway, good flash. Short. sweet. and to the point. Also, good message.

New Numa New Numa

Not bad

The first one may be considered better only because it was an original idea.

To other people:
If you insult someone because you don't like their flash video, then you're a fucking moron.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

good message

I see some people reviewing this and comparing it to what happen to the states and they are downplaying London's tragedy. This I cannot stand, although what happen to the states was on a grander scale. I also remember that when the states were hit this site was flooded with anti terror flashes and a lot of countries sent their sympothy and respects to the united states.

They even waved your flag, the queen I beleive sang your national anthem for crying out loud!! Not to mention they helped you in the war. So all though what happen in England was smaller, I beleive some people owe more then a callouse attitude. Just to make sure I am not misunderstood, I am only reffering this to those who have shown ignorance in their reviews.

As far as the flash itself, inspite of a good message that cannot be the only thing that carries it and it seems thats all it has going for it. However had you put the actual time in to making it a much more lenghty and graphical flash by the time it was ready the tragedy would of been yesterdays news. So it was prolly good that you rushed on it.

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

that was the best flash movie ive ever seen

to damn awesome. it had great graphics, excellent sound and it was also i found profound. I just cant stop watching the thing.