The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I agree with the last part

I wouldn't demonize v-games as much yourself. Yes, they don't serve much purpose besides entertainment and enjoyment, but that goes the same for a lot of downtime activities. What about movie buffs? I've seen people waste countless hours of their life just watching movies or tv shows. If you only watch 1 movie (2 hours lets say) that works out to be 5760 hours in 60 years and that number doubles and triples if you watch two or three movies a week.
What better things could you do with that time?

I know people who can't stand NOT having the tv on, and they waste far more precious time than I do with a few games.

The point is you can calculate the hours you've spent on any downtime activity to get a large number. How many hours of your life have you wasted just doing simply nothing and procrastinating? or twittering and facebooking trivial things? Or on the internet? is everything you do on the net productive or enhances your life? for most people I know, the answer would be no, unless they were lying to themselves.

So unless you're of the mentality that your should ALWAYS be doing something productive and never have downtime, I think you should go alittle easier on the games.

A good point is to make sure that our downtime activities don't become a lifestyle. If you can't stand not being away from the internet or you can't stand not having the comfortable glow of your tv on in the background, then you might wanna consider making some changes. Personally, I think it's visual mediums in general that seem to be the most addictive, not just the games. So it does become harder to work a balance, but if you're disciplined enough, it is quite possible.

Rantdog Clips Rantdog Clips

I can relate

I'm not a big movie person, but when I do indulge in a movie, I can only enjoy it by getting wrapped up in it. That means i can't be around people who wanna nit pick every single little thing in the movie as it's being played. So yeah, I can relate.

I thought the voice acting was great. it was funny. graphics were good. I liked it. Go Rantbo!

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Childish humor

I didn't crack a smile throughout the whole thing. If this was suppose to be funny, you could have fooled me. The humor seemed at the level of grad schoolers, and I may have laughed at it before I grew up. I honesly don't these kind of homoerotic jokes as anything but annoying and stupid.

JohnnyUtah responds:

I GUESS I FOOLED YOU THEN LOLOLOL

Mini Putt Mini Putt

Great game, lots of fun

This game has good replay value, because one could always go and try to better their score.
my final score was 50:P i suck at the bends, they always bounce back on me, just like in real life. I can't until ur sequel

2D Boxing 2D Boxing

great game, i like the codes

i thought the game was really good. but i do have two suggestions, that white screen that comes up at impact really takes away from the fun facter. and the impact could be a bit better, other then that its great

Dragon Slayer (demo) Dragon Slayer (demo)

cant wait for the full

i like how the attacks are worked with ap, allows some customability in style and a bit of strategy.